Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: on the radio this morning they were having the debate about

  1. #21
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: on the radio this morning they were having the debate about

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really, he did..lol..maybe just not how you are used to hearing it. Northerners are Yankees...but not all Northerners are Yankee fans..lol </div></div>
    is that the same as saying all southerners are hicks or rednecks?
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: on the radio this morning they were having the debate about

    Reckon so...never heard it that way...but Yankee refers to the fact you live above the Mason Dixon Line...I guess "Reb" would be a more fitting comparison.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #23
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: on the radio this morning they were having the debate about

    I work(ed) for a photo lab and we sell a ton of the picture cards at Christmas time. Some customers even get their pictures with their animals on them and send those out as gifts....

    personally I think they're a great gift for family, grandparents, etc. who always want picture of their grandkids, but I'm not really into the whole Christmas card thing anyway... it's a waste. I usually toss the cards after I read them and besides the only cards I want are the ones with money in them and I really only want those b/c of the money [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

    maybe once we have kids I'll change my mind but working in a photo lab at Christmas time has made me hate pictures anyways.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: on the radio this morning they were having the debate about

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GatorGirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I work(ed) for a photo lab and we sell a ton of the picture cards at Christmas time. Some customers even get their pictures with their animals on them and send those out as gifts....

    personally I think they're a great gift for family, grandparents, etc. who always want picture of their grandkids, but I'm not really into the whole Christmas card thing anyway... it's a waste. I usually toss the cards after I read them and besides the only cards I want are the ones with money in them and I really only want those b/c of the money [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

    maybe once we have kids I'll change my mind but working in a photo lab at Christmas time has made me hate pictures anyways. </div></div>
    agreed on the money part 100%......the good thing is that i know when it comes to money i dont have to worry about it coming with as postcard of somebodys ugly ass kids

    as for this
    yhst 36786160939146 1975 6303932
    worst thing EVER........worst QB EVER.......he wont win the hypseman EVER
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  5. #25
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: on the radio this morning they were having the debate about

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im a mets fan </div></div>Same stuff, who cares. This is a SWVA board. We know where you are from, the greatset welfare state in the union. Met someone on vacation and decided to help us "poor ole southerners " learn about welfare and pollution.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: on the radio this morning they were having the debate about

    i hate this shitheap of a state and cant wait to go back to so fla

    this state is the [censored] of america
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: on the radio this morning they were having the debate about

    Why are you there then?

  8. #28
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: on the radio this morning they were having the debate about

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you there then? </div></div>
    i was born and raised in jersey......i left when i was 22.......went to fla......came back to help my parents out with a couple of things........got a DUI......so i was stuck for awhile trying to put some money in the bank again.......now i have a few things at work im trying to finish up and around the end of the year i should be back in the magic city
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  9. #29
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: on the radio this morning they were having the debate about

    "came back to help my parents out with a couple of "
    I'll apologize then. Sorry, didn't realize you were stuck.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: on the radio this morning they were having the debate about

    no need to apologize.......that was two years ago

    then i got a DUI.......now im here by choice trying to get some [censored] at work wrapped up........and ill soon be choosing to get the [censored] out of here
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •